1. Reduces permanent stains. Protector will allow you to remove spots and spills more effectively, therefore helping you to avoid permanent staining.
2. Save money by increasing life of your carpet with less professional cleanings.
3. Your carpet will look better and last longer when it is protected.
3 Mistakes Other Cleaners Make When Applying Scotchgard
Maybe you’ve paid for carpet protector in the past, but it just didn’t seem to work. Here is why:
1. Not using high quality protector. Discount protectors are not as effective and sometimes void the carpet warranty.
2. Not using a dedicated container. Using the same container for carpet protector as other cleaners can contaminate the carpet protector making it gummy and ineffective.
3. Not applying the product properly. Some cleaners either under apply or over apply the protector. There are right ways and wrong ways to apply protector.