24 HOUR EMERGENCY WATER DAMAGE CLEAN UP!!!
Immediate Safety Steps To Follow After Experiencing A Water Damage Emergency!
Broken pipes, leaky appliances, and heavy rain storms can demonstrate the destructive power of water damage in the home. Quick action can help salvage your home and keep damages to a minimum. The following safety steps and quick actions can reduce the risk of danger until we arrive.
- Avoid The Hazards! Be aware of the deadly combination of water and electricity. Do not enter areas of standing water while the electricity is on.
- Stop The Source Of Water. Locate the water shut off valve outside your home and turn the water off, or you can call us and we will guide you through this.
- Take Immediate Action and Call Us for Emergency Service and to assess damages.
- Use Caution. Limit walking on floors affected by a Sewage backup and spreading bacteria, fecal mater, and disease to other areas of your home.
- Increase Ventilation. Open Windows and doors to increase ventilation to the affected areas.
- Remove furniture. Remove items and furniture from wet areas if possible. Wood furniture can cause staining to occur that can permanently damage the carpet. If removal isn’t possible place some type of plastic barrier between the carpet and furniture legs.
- Hang up draperies and pin back upholstery skirts to prevent water stains.
- Stay away from ceilings starting to sag. Ceiling drywall is known to drop to the floor due to the weight of the water and loss of structural integrity.
Call us for emergency water extraction and a complete moisture assessment of your carpet, wood floors, baseboards, walls, and ceiling to locate any trapped pockets of water that may cause odors and prevent the mold growth from forming.
We have specialized equipment, antimicrobial solutions, moisture meters, dryers, and dehumidifiers to prevent the growth and spread of mold.
We are educated, certified, and trained by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, Restoration, and Certification (IICRC) for water damage restoration and mold remediation. We follow IICRC industry standards and guidelines that conform to the S-500 and S-520 reference guide for professional water damage restoration.
In the case of a water damage emergency you can trust JC’S to provide immediate relief, moisture monitoring assessment, and friendly professional service to help inform you of the damage assessment.
You can rest assured that JC’S will help you evaluate your options and serve as a fair representative in dealing with your insurance agent, adjuster, and company.
Please call us for immediate service if you have experienced Water damage from a:
- Broken Pipe
- Pin-Hole Leeks
- Frozen/Burst Pipe
- Broken Flex-Line Hose
- Plumbing Failure
- Toilet Overflow
- Toilet Backup
- Roof Leek
- Broken Fire Sprinkler System